Thursday, January 5, 2012

Have you really thought this through?


I want you to be sure that I am the right teacher for you, that my class is the right writing class for you, and that an internet class is right for you.

Please watch these videos and carefully consider the issues I raise in them. I have been teaching online for about eight years now, teaching at MSU for 11 years, and teaching writing for more than two decades. I know that the wrong teacher, the wrong class, and the wrong course delivery system can impact your success in a class. This can impact your semester grade by a letter grade or more – and the impact of a negative experience on your confidence can have even more serious long-term effects on your ability to stay in school and earn a degree. So please watch these 3 videos and review the syllabus.

Am I the right teacher for you?

Is this the right class for you?

Is an internet class right for you?





No comments:

Post a Comment